A Tale of Two Cities

My heart is in two cities - Grahamstown, South Africa and Edinburgh, Scotland. God, send me!

18 September 2005

I think it's Autumn

I feel I have very little to say today, except that it's cold and getting colder. I had some fleeces bestowed on me by a kind South African - he was concerned that I didn't know what I was in for in the coming months!

I am working long days at the nursery, deafened by the clamour and horsened (sp?) by the scolding. I'm finding it boring... hmm... and am hoping to move to something that pays better and is not so far away. It takes me an hour to get to work, so I'm trying to get into the habit of reading my Bible on the bus.

I discovered Habukkuk the other day. You should read it!

I was thinking about how I could possibly have been more prepared for this transition and the things I've had to deal with. I came to the conclusion that the Lord knew what it was going to be like, and He is faithful. He is carrying me, and I am digging my well of strength in Him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home