A Tale of Two Cities

My heart is in two cities - Grahamstown, South Africa and Edinburgh, Scotland. God, send me!

14 April 2005

Lord, give us Scotland!

AmazingGrace I feel you coming on slowly now...

I was praying for Scotland the other day, listening to bagpipes playing Amazing Grace. I'm tempted to count the days until I get there... but then I remember that's also the amount of days till I leave Grahamstown behind forever.

I hope it's all going to be alright! I'm scared. There's pretty big things ahead for me!

I was reading this awesome book today called 'The Fire of Delayed Answers', which is all about suffering like you see it in Job, Lamentations, the Psalms... wow, what a meaty book. I just luurvvve ma Bible! It's so great to be learning about who God is, and getting to that place of trusting Him totally.

"To be certain of God is to be uncertain in all our ways" Oswald Chambers (who was Scottish by the way)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home